Welcome to nmp's Best of the Best in Mortgages Honoree ProgramsHere's your chance to share with the world why you or your organization in the Best of the Best in the mortgage industry. Here you can create your profile and share it with your industry friends, co-workers and anyone else who's a raving fan of yours.
Honorees may receive the following:
- Listing in National Mortgage Professional Magazine (print and digital editions)
- Listing on NationalMortgageProfessional.com
- Featured on Mortgage News Network and National Mortgage Professional Magazine's social networking pages
- Featured on Mortgage News Network videos
- Participation in closed door VIP industry events
- Access to marketing materials to promote honoree recognition
National Mortgage Professional Magazine, Mortgage News Network and its affiliates assume no responsibility for incorrect information submitted or shared. Application fees are non-refundable. Payment does not guarantee you inclusion in our honoree programs. Once we receive your submission, our selection committee will review it along with all other submissions. We will notify you once the selection process is complete, whether you are selected for the feature or not.
In the April 2019 issue of National Mortgage Professional Magazine we will feature the first Point of Sale Comparison Chart to help navigate mortgage firms to make the right decisions when looking at point of sale systems.
The Basic Listing is $139, however if you would like your point of sale system to be featured on a video interview done by Rick Grant with screen share on Mortgage News Network as well as have a "Click to Book a Demo" call to action button placed in your listing, the upgrade is $475.